Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Friends Layout and You are Loved Card - Lady Rose - Kaisercraft

 ...and another glorious, elegant paper collection by Kaisercraft called 'Lady Rose'.  A full list of all products and further design team inspiration can be found over on the Kaisercraft Blog, highlighting all the new paper collection this month.

This certainly is an elegant paper collection, with such pretty colour hues.  I opted to do a large floral arrangement, adding in some of the Kaisercraft Pearl Flourishes, and blooms.  My sewing machine refuses to work at the moment (stuck in reverse) so in obvious need of a service. So I hand-stitched the outer edge of the layout just to add a little more visual texture.  

The Lady Rose paper collection has some beautiful sentiments to use in layouts and cards, especially for friends.... this particular photograph is not a family member, but simply a beautiful vintage photograph I adored.   My journaling on the back of the layout includes the special cats I have been lucky to have shared my life with, at some point, and their stories.....

Thanks for calling in ...
Sandie


Card Base

15 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow you use these pretty papers sooo well, the layout is so beautiful.. and your card is exquisite.. love them both..

Elena Volchkova said...

Hello, Sandie! It's just great! Very beautiful! Like this paper, but you do with it has created a miracle!

Sue said...

These are stunning Sandie. Such a gorgeous layout, the floral arrangement is beautiful. The image, papers and wording are so beautiful too. Your card is also gorgeous, the colours are wonderful and I love the sentiment.
Sue xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

WOW! Amazing, Sandie!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo gorgeous...but HAND STITCHING.....you are very dedicated, is all I can say...I'd be trying to sew in reverse...but I'm a lazy sod!!!! Love the little butterfly ON the cage....those little touches make me smile!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wauw beautiful work as always your so busy with scrapping..lollll
byebye,lean

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous. I just LOVE all those pretty flowers. I LOVE this my friend.

Hugs~

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful papers. Your flower cluster is exquisite. Love the hand stitching.

Christina C. said...

Totally amazing....gorgeous papers and outstanding embellishments!!!!!
I love all the cute details!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning pieces Sandie!! Your layout is so beautiful with wonderful layering and details. I so love easel cards and this one is especially lovely. These papers are particularly beautiful and you have used them to perfection. Just beautiful!! ox

sandi said...

Wow Sandie these are wonderful creations! Love both! Your lo just floors me with it's beauty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Ooooh my Sandie...this page is just fabulous! Wow....so elegant and beautiful...! These papers are really pretty and you have showcased them magnificently! Love it! The card is a gem too! ;-)

Paula Calvanico said...

Gorgeous! Such pretty work :)

Paula

yyam said...

Oh my. This is gorgeous! Those blooms! Yum!

Ella Swan said...

Just checking on you Sandie - worried about you - are you okay? :)